Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, January 25, 2010

Delightful Sketches #15, Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge 15 Colors



I made this card for Delightful Sketches #15 http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.com/2010/01/delightful-sketch-15.html and used the color choices Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge 15 (although I did not use a Mo's image, so it is not eligible for the challenge). The colors I used from Mo's challenge are SU bashful blue, elegant eggplant, almost amythest and GP white 110. I used the ADORABLE Skelkinz image from Bugaboo Stamps (see link in sidebar) - isn't she cute? I colored her with Copics using "goth" colors then cut her out with nesties and also cut a border out with nesties. Sentiment is from SU set "A Little Bit of Everything," which is also cut out using nesties. Almost Amythest paper is embossed using Quickutz EF and ribbon I used is from JoAnn's. Thanks for looking and as always, let me know what you think.

17 comments:

Rae Anne said...

I just love Bugaboo Stamps' Skelekinz images!!! Great job Hippie!

Lesley said...

I love that image, she's so cute!

Anne said...

Fantastic card, your image is fab!!!
Thanks so much for playing along with Delightful Sketches.
Anne x

mudmaven said...

This is adorable! Love those colors and that ribbon is just wonderful and perfect for this card. ~chris

Jodie Mackrell said...

Love the colors! Great job Audrey!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Audrey when I saw this I just burst out laughing that image is just fabulous and you have just brought her to life the colours, design and ribbon are a perfect backdrop for this little....beauty?....lol. I love it

Hugs
Lorraine x

Lisa said...

cool image, so cute in a dark way! thanks for joining us at DS

csroyal said...

How cute is that image!!!??? Great job! Glad to see you at Delightful Sketches!

Cindy N. said...

Great job and cool colors.

sgc said...

Great, great job, Audrey! Sorry I haven't been commenting much--but I have been on two trips since our Christmas trip. Hopefully now things will calm down. I love your card.

Faye said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colour scheme! x

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Verry nice card, thanks for joining us at DS.:))

Rosalien

Wendy Hall said...

what a great card!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches!!

Katie said...

What a super cute card with such a fun image!
Thanks for playing at Delightful Sketches :)

Julie said...

A gorgeous card, I love that image. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
Julie x

Lisa Foster said...

This just brought the biggest smile to my face! Love it...what a cutie! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches & Challenges!
Hugs,
Lisa

Rachel said...

she is sooo cute!! great job on the sketch. thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
hugs,
Rachel