Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

BUGABOO STAMPS CHALLENGE AT CATCH THE BUG

Hello All!!  Time for another challenge over at BUGABOO STAMPS CHALLENGE BLOG  This week's challenge is a sketch by our own DT member Scrappy (Yvonne).  Isn't it great?  I LOVE sketches:)  Make sure to visit BUGABOO STORE if you need to pick up some more stamps - make sure you check out all the AWESOME new releases!!

I used one of my new favorites for this card, Sock Monkey girl - isn't she adorable?!?  I made this a 6.5 x 5.5 card so I could encorporate the sketch properly based on the size of my image that I printed.  Background CS is SU crushed curry and pink is SU as well.  All DP is K & Co. - I love the stack it came from, so spring-y and fun:)  Colored this beauty using copics and cut out using nesties.  DP behind her also cut with nesties.  All embellishments are sticky chipboard from K & Co. and trim us from Michaels.  Scalloped DP was trimmed using SU scallop border punch and pink paper trimmed with personal trimmer.  Hope you like it!  Thanks so much for looking.  Now head on over and enter your own challenge project - I can't wait to see!!                                                                                                       

6 comments:

Tammy Miller said...

Great Card Audrey!!!

Rae Anne said...

Oh, what an adorable little monkey-girl! :D

sgc said...

Love these girl sock monkeys, Audrey!

Cindy N. said...

Beautiful card. The sock monkey girl is so cute.

marsha said...

Love the sock monkey! This is just too cute!

Hugs,
Marsha

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cute! love the butterflies ;)