Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, March 26, 2010

SEW MANY CHALLENGES MARCH 26-APRIL 1 - LET'S PUNCH IT!

Welcome to another weekly challenge at SEW  MANY CARDS!!  To enter the challenge, go to SEW MANY CHALLENGES.  If you need more images, and let's face it, who doesn't need more images?!?;), then go to SEW MANY CARDS SHOP and check it out!!

This week is a tool challenge - to use punches!  I have TONS of punches, but feel like they are often one of my most neglected tools, so I decided to really hit this challenge running and chose to use 4 of my punches!  I used 3 SU punches and a Martha Stewart corner punch.  I forgot how much fun punches can be.


For my image, I chose this one of the cute baby alseep on a comfy cloud nestled up to the moon.  Angela did such a great job with this image, it's so sweet.  I chose to use soft colors on it, so the image is mounted on SU pink pirouette, which is on an SU bashful blue CS base cut 6 x 5.5.  I cut out the butterflies and flowers using Bazzill textured CS and of course, my SU punches.  Sentiment is computer generated on GP white 110 and cut with SU punch.  I decorated to butterfiles and top of card with Queen & Co. pearls.  The image is printed on GP white 110 and colored with copics - moon with Y13, Y15, Y17; baby's hair E31, E33; baby's skin E02; baby's onesie RV10, RV11; star Y17.  Butterfly and patches done with atyou spicas lavendar, turquoise and green.  Clouds covered with liquid pearls white opal and background of CS is sponged in SU brocade blue.  Marthat Stewart punch used for edges.  Thanks so much for looking!!

Also, a HUGE THANK YOU to our weekly sponsor, WAGS 'N WHISKERS, LACEY STEPHENS--OWNER

You can find WAGS 'N WHISKERS BLOG HERE

Lacey was a stay-at-home mom for 7 years so stamping was a great way for some “Mommy time”. But after stamping for over 2 years, her hobby became her obsession…so her obsession became her dream! Now she owns an on-line store!

Stamp and Create is a new on-line store carrying many popular brands of stamps, paper, and embellishments including: Wags ‘n Whiskers Rubber Stamps, High Hopes Stamps, Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps, Whiff of Joy, Stampavie, Penny Black, The Greeting Farm, Basic Grey, 7
Gypsies, Shimmerz, Nestabilities (always 20% off!!), charms and more!!

She is always adding new items to the store…, so make sure you visit THE STORE .  I am a frequent customer and Lacey's customer service is AWESOME!!  Enjoy, and thanks for visiting my blog.  Would love to have you as a follower:)

6 comments:

kim.mom said...

SUPER SWEET! Love those butterflies!

Jill said...

Really love your card Audrey. Jill x

Beverley said...

Audrey...you nailed this challenge...great job...beautiful card...I love the colours and embellishments...thanks for sharing...have a stampin' good day.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Angelwood said...

This is so sweet, Audrey. Another beautiful card! hugs, Angela

Cindy N. said...

That is the most darling child card ever. Thank you for sharing.

Cheri said...

Such a sweet baby girl card.