Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, May 13, 2010

AI FACTORY CHALLENGE - CELEBRATION & SPARKLE!

This week is our first challenge at AI FACTORY as a new DT!  Our theme this week is Celebration and Sparkle.  So our cards are to celebrate something and have sparkle!!  Before I share my card with you, I want to give you some places to visit:)  Make sure you stop by AI FACTORY CHALLENGES to link your creation for this challenge.  It is not necessary to use AIFactory images, but it would be cool if you did!  You can find our images at AI FACTORY SHOP, you'll also find lots of FREEBIES here:)

For my card, I chose this BEAUTIFUL coffee cup image from AI Factory and colored it with Copics and Gelly Roll Stardust pens.  I used SU white chunky glitter for the latte part.  The sentiment is also from AI Factory, and I printed it in black and then traced over it with Gelly Roll Stardust pen.  Image and sentiment are printed on GP white 110 and cut with nesties.  Sentiment is daubed with SU pixie pink ink.  Ribbon is from Stamping Bella.  Solid CS is SU chocolate chip.  I do not remember what company the DP is from.

I used Sketch 63 from CARD PATTERNS.  Thanks for a GREAT sketch!!  Thanks to everyone for looking and please share your thoughts with me on my project:)


13 comments:

Jill said...

Wow Audrey! What a fantastic card! Love the glittery latte and the bobble trim, its gorgeous! Jill x

:: BlueInks :: said...

Cute card! Love that you filled the cup with some bling.

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Hi Audrey,

what a lovely card you made. I love the layout and the colors you used. It's a fab job you did.
xxx

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so very pretty! You "rocked" the challenge!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card Audrey. And the papers are perfect for a coffee theme. I'm not sure why...but they just seem like hip coffee shop decor. And the sentiment....just too cute!

marsha said...

Gorgeous! I love the latte and the colors and bling are awesome!

Hugs, Marsha

Anonymous said...

I adore these colors Audrey and I love the pompom fringe! Great job!
--Tammy

whoistracy said...

Adorable! Love the colors you used here.

Fink said...

Love the sparkle in the cup!

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

Loving the sparkle and the dingle balls.

Cindy N. said...

Your card is beautiful. Nice inspiration for the not always easy DP.

dstandard said...

Adorable card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

This is sooo cool! I love this DP so much!
Thanks for the inspiration!!!
Hugs, Marit.