Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, May 23, 2010

SKETCH GIRL CHALLENGE 18 & UPDATES


It's early Sunday morning here, 12:46am to be exact and I need to get to bed, but I have projects to share, so here I am:)  I want to make a quick update re: MY AWESOME FOLLOWERS!!  We only need 2 more to reach 175!!  I will give out the blog candy listed above, as well as some bonus prizes when we reach 175 and will also list some new candy, so tell your friends:)

This week, SOFTPENCIL is sponsoring SKETCH GIRL's bi-weekly challenge, which you can check out HERE.  Also, you'll want to visit the SOFTPENCIL SHOP because there're AWESOME new digis there for you.  And don't forget, this THURSDAY is our SOFTPENCIL Customer/DT hop!!

The Mermaid image that I used for this card is one of my FAVORITES!  Also, it was a special ANNIVERSARY gift from SOFTPENCIL creator, Elizabeth.  THANKS Elizabeth!!

For my card, I colored the image with copics & Atyou Spicas and cut with nesties.  Image printed on GP white 110.  Sentiment, from Artful Inkables, is stamped on core-dinations (back) in SU Brocade Blue and cut with nesties, decorated with Bazzill bling.  DP is Basic Grey and Bo Bunny, CS is core-dinations and prism.  Ribbon is SU.  Hope you like this, please let me know what you think:)

12 comments:

Catherine said...

Another sweet card Audrey ! Love the colours you have chosen and the bow is really beautiful ! Smiles from Catherine

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is adorable! I love that big bow too! Thanks for playing with us at SKetch Girl!

Elizabeth P said...

I love your sweet card Audrey!!! that bow is great! you did a beautiful work ;)

Kerry said...

Super cute card Audrey!!! Great layout and the color choices are fabulous!

Betty J Schaub said...

too cute! love the water.

Cindy N. said...

Love the colors you mixed and used. Fits perfectly with the image you chose. TFS

Jess said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Girl!

Unknown said...

Look at that little mermaid. Too cute. Thanks for playing along and good luck.

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

that is a gerat sketch and I love the mermaid image

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love that bow... it's perfect! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.

Sara said...

Oh how cute, I love your mermaid. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Girl!

Amber said...

Such a sweet little mermaid! Adorable. And I love your bow.
SG Hugs
Amber