Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, June 13, 2010

CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE - SUMMER BRIGHTS!!

Good Afternoon ALL!  Sorry to be a bit late posting today, but some stuff going on prevented me from getting to this last night.  Anyway, we have a NEW CHALLENGE at CRAFTY HOs' this week and the challenge is to create a card/project using SUMMER BRIGHTS colors!  Think turquoise, bright yellow, bright oranges, etc.
I chose this SUPER CUTE image from Chi Chi Memories.  If you haven't seen this line of images yet, you'll definitely want to check them out at CHI CHI MEMORIES SHOP.  There is also the CHI CHI MEMORIES BLOG where you can check out what's going on and what the DT is up to.  I chose SUMMER BRIGHT colors from Bo Bunny (orange polka dot DP), Best Creations (DP) AND SU (tempting turquoise and brilliant blue CS).   My image is printed on GP white 110 and colored with Copics and Atyou Spicas, cut with Quikutz die and daubed with SU brilliant blue.  Orange DP cut with nesties and small squares cut using EK Success punches (1 and 1/8 & 3/4 sizes).  Brilliant blue paper embossed with Cuttlebug folder.  Sentiment computer generated and cut out with punch, daubed with SU brilliant blue ink.
The sketch I chose for this card can be found at CHI CHI MEMORIES CHALLENGE and you can also see it here:

I LOVE this sketch and it was SUPER fun to work with!!
So, you have until Saturday, June 19 at 11:59pm to enter your SUMMER BRIGHTS project at CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE.  Can't wait to see what you come up with!  Let me know what you think of my creation:)

5 comments:

Jacilynn said...

adorable! What a great card.

Kerry said...

Awwww... Audrey, this is so so cute!! She is one of my many favorite from CCM. And l love this sketch too. Hugs.

Cindy N. said...

Lovely card. Nice colors. Thanks for sharing.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Audrey how fantastic to see this beautiful card with a Chi Chi image this is one of my favourites and just perfect for any Summer theme I love your colouring and papers oh my I am so thrilled with this card. Thank you so much for joining our challenge/blog hop and good luck.
Hugs
Lorraine x

La Vikinga said...

Cool combination and composition!

Charlotta / La Vikinga