Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, August 5, 2010

CANDY WINNERS & SURPRISE

Good Thursday morning everyone.  I have some ANNOUNCEMENTS!!:)  First, I have chosen my candy winners.  Second, I have decided to make some new candy available soon.  I'm guessing you are all anxious to find out if you have won, so I won't delay.  If your name is listed as a winner, please e-mail me at danmoose@aol.com with your address.  I will make every attempt to have your candy postal within a week, although sometimes my life gets very busy and there are delays.  Rest assured, everyone always receives their winnings from me:)

GRAND PRIZE WINNER:  MARJON

BONUS CANDY WINNERS: 
JILL (my longtime follower & friend from Kaboodle Doodles DT)
ROSALEE
ANGIE
JENNY V.
ANNETTE BOWES

Congrats to all and thanks so much for following my blog.  I'm sure this sounds cliche, but I really appreciate all my followers and you all motivate me to make cards and be creative.  I read every comment anyone writes and they all bring a smile to my face.  If I am not a follower of your blog, please leave me your blog address in a comment so that I can find you and become one of your followers.  I am continually amazed and awestruck by the FABULOUS talent of all of you and everyone out in blogland.  I wish you a blessed day and I will be back later with some more postings.  Thanks again for following me!!

14 comments:

Lauren said...

Congratulations to all of the winners! I am enjoying being a follower of your blog. I hope that you will stop by to check out my blog sometime.

Lauren
http://lem-photography.blogspot.com/

Lilacanglia said...

Congrats to the winners,
I am sorry I dont get on here to comment as much as I can, lifes been hectic, just beginning to get strait again, I love seeing your work, and often pop in for a look, even if I dont get time to chat,
Hugs
Angie

Larisa said...

Congratulations for winners!!!

Daniella said...

Congrats to the winners!!

You are so generous Audrey!!

Rosalee said...

Thank you so much Audrey and congrats to all the other lucky winners. I'm doing the happy dance right now, can't get over the excitement.
Hugs, Rosalee

Jenny V. said...

Wow thank you for my prize. And congrats to all the other winners. I have emailed my addy to you. Thanks again and enjoy your day!

Lorraine said...

congrats ladies enjoy your prizes and thanks Aud your so generous to us all xx

Rosa Forino said...

congratulazioni alle vincitrici e un caro saluto a te dall'italia...

Annette Bowes said...

Woo Hoo, what a wonderful surprise Audrey, thank you so much. Congratulations ladies, off to send you an email. Have a great weekend, take careX:)

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Congrats to the winners! Enjoy your goodies!

Cindy N. said...

Congratulations to the winners. have a great day.

Me said...

Wow I'm soooo happy!! Thank you so much Audrey!!
Big hugs Marjon

Annette22 said...

congrats to all winners have a good time

hugs

Annette

bernietom47 said...

Congrats to all the winners!
Hugs & Blessings Bernie