Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

DIGISTAMPS4JOY

First, I really want to offer a HUGE thank you for all your comments and well wishes regarding my accident, I really appreciate your concern and support:).   Just a few updates - the other driver is fine, I got my rental van today, still waiting on word re: repairs of my van and I am doing ok, except for some discomfort in my left leg and some headaches, but I think the headaches are stress related.  Once I got the rental van, I was able to do all the errands I set out to do yesterday and am on my way to being caught up on things.

Ok, now some HAPPY news!!  DIGISTAMPS4JOY, an AWESOME digi company, is having their first DT call!  If you click on the link above, you will be transported to their blog and see the DT call.  I am certain you will LOVE the images, I know I do!!  I made a card featuring the image "4 seasons - Spring."  You can find this image and the whole line of DIGISTAMPS4JOY images HERE.
I colored the image with copics and atyou spicas flower headband.  I then used Ranger gloss over the atyou spicas, I love how they look sparkly and shiny.  Paper is SU pumpkin pie and kiwi kiss, Basic Grey DP, and Bazzill textured CS for card base.  Flowers, pearls and rhinestones are all Prima.  Sentiment is Verses rubber stamp, stamped in Memento timber brown on vanilla textured CS from Archivers and cut with Nellie's multi-frame die.  Image cut by hand.  I hope you like it, I am super pleased with how this card turned out:)  Please let me know what you think!

I also made this card for the following challenges:
PAPERWORKS CO. - sketch
CURTAIN CALL COLOR CHALLENGE - shades of brown, green, vanilla and orange.
CRAZY CHALLENGE - back to nature
CRAFTY PAD - chocolate and cream
KAH-WINK-E-DINK - use digi
CUPCAKE INSPIRATION- inspiration photo


21 comments:

Melanie M said...

Lovely card Audrey. And good luck with the DT call.
I know you're probably feeling really sore, but I also hope you're feeling a little better. Despite your accident, you're still crafting. :)
Hugs
Melanie
(http://digistamps4joy.blogspot.com)

martina's kaartjes said...

Lovely card ! Have a great wednesday !
Greetings, Martina
x

Marley said...

Beautiful card! I love the embossed papers and the image is really great xx Marley

Me said...

The card is really awesome,love the colours and the paper you used.
Hope you are feeling better?

Grtzz Marjon

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! bright and fun! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week!

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Audrey and fantastic colouring
Love the gorgeous designs and detail!

So pleased your feeling ok
Hugs Linda

Anne said...

This is a gorgeous card Audrey, lovely image and your colouring is fab too
Thanks for playing along with The Crazy challenge
Anne x

Ida said...

Super fun card. Lots of fun bright colors and a sweet image. Thanks for joining the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week.

maxine said...

Great card thanks for joining us at The crafty pad this week.

bernietom47 said...

What fun card! Love the bright colors and and the embossing. Sweet image perfectly colored.
Hugs & Blessings
Bernie

Lisa said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspiration!

TinaB said...

Great card xx Good luck with your DT Call hun xx Thanks for playing at The crafty Pad this week xx

Suzi Mac said...

A very nice card, Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

Wendance Designs said...

What an adorable image!!! Thanks for playing along at PaperWorks Co.

Sue said...

beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call this week! :)

JayLynn said...

So lovely! Those flowers are super pretty, thanks for playing along with the PaperWorks Sketch.

Kristen H said...

And another wonderful card! This is so pretty! Thank you for joining in again at our KWED challenge!

Courtney said...

This is adorable...and I love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us this week at KWED. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
KWED DT

Anonymous said...

Awesome card!

thanks for playing PaperWorks Co. Sunday sketch!

Stacey Schafer said...

great card! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

Scrapbookingmania said...

And another wonderful card! This is so pretty! Thank you for joining in again at our KWED challenge!
Greetings from Argentina