Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

CATCH UP DAY 1st up BUGABOO'S NEW RELEASE!

Hello all, I am sorry that I have been absent for a few days.  I actually have a few projects to post today as I was busy and stressed most of the weekend and feel like although I did a ton of work, nothing was related to my blog, except that I did change the background, etc.

First up today is NEW RELEASE DAY at BUGABOO STAMPS STORE.  You are going to ADORE the new "witch Stella" line, they are HILARIOUS!  Please remember to stop by CATCH THE BUG BLOG to check out the samples from the rest of the DT - they are WONDERFUL!!  Also, our Fall plus sewing related CHALLENGE is still going on until 7am Sat., Sept. 18, so make sure you get your NEW project made and linked up over there.

For my NEW RELEASE card today, I used this BUGABOO IMAGE of witch Stella sitting in the moon.  I colored her with Copics and Atyou Spicas, cut out with nesties and daubed with SU old olive ink.  Sentiment is computer generated and cut with scissors.  Paper are SU old olive, early espresso, and cajun craze.  Mustard color is from Bazzill textured pack.  Also added some Basic Grey DP.  Cajun craze embossed with Cuttlebug EF and rest of embossing done with Tim Holtz for Sizzix EF.  Ribbon is from Stamping Bella.
I have also chosen the following challenges to join:
PAPER PLAY - colors old olive, more mustard, cajun craze and early espresso.
SUNDAY SKETCH & STAMP - sketch
FAIRY FUN FRIDAYS - embossing
KENNY K's KRAFTY GIRLZ - embossing

10 comments:

Jill said...

I love those Bugaboo images, seems I can relate to them!!! Hope that you are ok Audrey, been thinking about you. Jill x

Lynne in NI said...

Tee hee, what a fabulous witch Audrey! Love your mix of papers and colours too!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I love all the great embossing you did on this!

Lorraine said...

this is gorgeous audrey i really love all of the different embossing it looks great xx

Jackie said...

What a fun image, great card, Thank you for joining us at KKKGC this week x

Deirdre said...

So fun, made me laugh. Love it.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

Rosalee said...

LOL cool image. great choice of colors
Hugs, Rosalee

bernietom47 said...

What a fun image! I love all of the different embossing. Great card, makes me smile.
Blessings Bernie

Suzi Mac said...

What a fun card, great colour combo and embossing. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday this week with your lovely creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

Lori said...

This image makes my laugh, too funny, and I love all the diffferent textures, thanks for joining our embossing challenge, don't forget to check back in tomorrow for our new challenge we'd love to have you back again at Fairy Fun Fridays!