Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, October 24, 2010

BUSY WEEKEND

Hi everyone!!!  I have a few cards I made for FAIRY KNOLL CHALLENGE BLOG that I did not get to post here yet.  The first one follows a SKETCH CHALLENGE from FAIRY KNOLL CHALLENGE BLOG a few weeks ago and the other one followed a sketch from several weeks ago at SKETCH SATURDAY.  I hope you will enjoy them as I am really pleased with how they turned out.

I was at soccer games all day today - both my boys are playing in a tournament this weekend.  They did great today, hopefully tomorrow will go well also.  I have been really behind on some posting stuff this week because we had 4 soccer games - 3 for son 1 and 1 for son 2 in addition to the stuff this weekend.   Also, I have been dealing with horrible migraines since Wednesday.   Neither the soccer schedule or the constant migraines are typical and I intend to be back to full blogging capacity once the weekend is over.  My boys will be done with soccer until January, which will be a nice break for all of us.   Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.  Hugs!!



Btw, my new AWESOME watermark was designed by Wendy aka Louby Loo from DIGITAL DELIGHTS!  Check out DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP or click banner on my far right side bar to find out how you can get customized watermarks and blogs.

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great set of cards!

Me said...

Beautiful cards,love your watermark.

Grtzz Marjon

D said...

Very cool pages. I did a layout with a huge pumpkin too yesterday. Mine is just a die cut though. Your's looks much cooler.

{VICKI} said...

Yah for soccer games!

bernietom47 said...

Great Cards! Cool watermark.