Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, January 16, 2011

NEW CHALLENGE AT WHOOPSI DAISY - PRETTY IN PINK

In real life, I would not consider myself girly - I rarely if ever wear pink and my wardrobe is pretty bland, but when it comes to making cards, my inner girl must be fighting its way out because I LOVE to make girly cards!!  So it was so much fun to make a very girly card for our new PRETTY IN PINK challenge over at WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE this week.  I hope you will join in and show us your PRETTY IN PINK creations.  All you need to do once you've made something to fit the challenge, is head on over and link it up at WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE by noon EST next Sunday, Jan. 23.

While it is not required for you to use a WHOOPSI DAISY image, it would be lovely to see a creation using one.  There is still a SALE going on at WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP and I encourage you to get lots of sheets b/c it is an AWESOME sale (buy one sheet -4 images- get one sheet FREE!!)



For my card this week, I chose CS from SEI and Bo Bunny and Pink Paislee DP.  I colored my WHOOPSI DAISY image with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut with Nesties.  Ribbon is from my stash.  I believe lace is Bo Bunny.  Flowers are Prima, butterfly is K and Co. and bling/pearl flourishes are from JoAnn - just picked them up yesterday.  Hope you like it and that you will join our challenge:)

Other challenges entered:

ONE STITCH AT A TIME - new (new bling/pearl flourishes)
CORROSIVE CHALLENGE - lace and pearls
MELJENS - Square or circle (no rectangles) - mine is square 5.5" x 5.5"
TELLEN'S PLACE - ribbon
WEE MEMORIES - ribbon

17 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Hello my friend. Do i have to tell you how gorgeous this is??? Yes i do! That ribbon just stunning. You put so much work to this card. Thank you so much for playing at OSAAT this week, and good luck.
Hugs Nataliya.

Annette22 said...

Hello Audrey happy birthday a bit too late but althought directly out of my heart. Hope you are fine :)

Your card is so lovely I love your wonderful colors and all the little lovely details

thanks for playing with us at the Fairy Tale

xxxAnnette

cebelica said...

Pretty card! :)

Marjo said...

Hi Audrey,

Gorgalicious Card! I love the colors and the design.

Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT, hugs Marjo

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Audrey. This is absolutely stunning. I love it. Lots of ribbon, gorgeous image, fab design. You have put so much work into this wonderful creation. Thank you for joining us at Tellens Place and good luck. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Joynana said...

Audrey, I love all of the pink with that touch of brown ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place.

Bianca said...

This is so very lovely! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge xx Bianca

Ann said...

Wow, this is so pretty! Love the ribbon & bling!

So glad you played along at Wee Memories this week!

Berry said...

What fabulous work thanks so much for sharing at OSAAT hugs Rebekah xx

Mary Lou said...

Hi Audrey~~Lovely pink card and such a cute image!!
Great take on the ribbons and really like the flower additions:)
Thanks so much for joining us at SWC~~hope you can join us again!!
Checked out that awesome candy so I am now a follower~~Great work hun!!
Blessings of thanks

Mandy said...

Audrey your card is beautiful, the image is so sweet and your embellies are so pretty, I love the ribbon.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for Domi's sketch challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Pat said...

Very pretty pink card. I really like the image and the flowers. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters. Good luck with the challenge this week!

Hugs!
Pat

Do What You Love said...

What a fantastic card Audrey! I love the ribbon and I'm so happy to see different usage of it on your lovely design! The pink and brown color scheme goes so well together. Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place this week! :~)

uksharon said...

Pretty card.
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT challenge this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Dianna said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs this week!

~ Dianna
Meljen's Designs DT

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

This is one fab girly card, def pink with that great leveler with the brown ribbon.
Thankyou for sharing this at Tellen's Place this week and do hope to see you back next time.

darling Ho said...

Very Pretty.:)
Thanks for joining us at FTC & 2SC, hope to you again.
~hugs~darling Ho~