Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

SEW MANY CARDS MONKEY CHALLENGE!

We got hit with a good bit of snow today - kids were dismissed an hr. early and a 2 hr. delay for the morning has already been announced, which is why I am still awake.  I hope they will not cancel school again for many reasons.  Mostly, my kids are bored and terrorize one another when they spend too much time indoors and together.

I would like to announce my BLOG HOP winner of my image plus last week's FREEBIE is: Brook from My Padded Craft Room!  Please e-mail me at danmoose@aol.com so I can get you your SEW MANY CARDS images.  Thanks!!

This week our challenge over at SEW MANY CHALLENGES is MONKEYS!  Who doesn't love monkeys?!?  They are cute, smart and fun to watch!  SEW MANY CARDS has Miki the Monkey doing all sorts of fun and mischievious things!!  Make sure you head on over to SEW MANY CARDS BLOG and check out all the great Monkey images, plus pick up your FRIDAY FREEBIE!


As I said, I chose SEW MANY CARDS image "Miki the Monkey" for my card this week.  I colored Miki and the scenary with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut with scissors, decorated inside of flower with Stickles.  DP is from Basic Grey as is flower sticker.  Base of card is SEI, sparkly blue is Bazzill and cut with Nesties.  Sentiment is computer generated and cut with Nesties.  Ribbon is from my stash.  Hope you like it.

Also entered these challenges:
DIGI DOODLE SHOP'S BEST - anything goes
FAB N' FUNKY - animal magic
PENNY'S CHALLENGES - anything goes
A SPOONFULL OF SUGAR - blue and green
CREATIVE SKETCHES - punches or die cuts



12 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very cute, great paper too!

Linda said...

What a gorgeous card
hugs Linda

Jill said...

Really fun card Audrey, sweet little image and I love the colours you have used! Jill x

Tanya said...

What an adorable monkey! Sweet card, have a great weekend. :)

sweetbloominscraps said...

Your Mickey is way cute! Love your card! Thanks for joining us at SSW this week!
Judi SSW DT

Kathie said...

Your little monkey is just so cute, love your birght colours and design papers.
Thanks so much for sharing over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team
xox

mulberry station said...

I love your sweet monkey. I really like how his tail come out of the framed image. Sweet card!
Nancy SSW-DT

Jehanne's doodles said...

oh that is too cute :)

Jeannie said...

Hehehe, what a funny little guy! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Linda Anderson said...

Hi Audrey!!! What a super sweet card!! Darling monkey image! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

Genevieve said...

Very cute card, I love the wee monkey! Thanks for joining us this week @ SSW.

Genevieve :)

Sharon Basel said...

So darn cute it puts a smile on my face! Adorable image and wonderful paper and embellishments. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We welcome you back next time too!
Sharon, SSW-DT