Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I have no internet!!

Happy Weds. afternoon all!  I am presently at a bowling alley to use their WIFI.  I have no cable or internet at home due to the ice storms that have come through 1/3 of the US.  I am pleased to see my autoposts went up this morning, however, once I leave here, I have no idea how long I will continue to be without internet access.  If you e-amil me and I do not respond, it is because I still cannot get online.  Additionally, if I have DT stuff scheduled to go "live" tomorrow and it does not go live, I have no way of knowing.  Hope all of you are safe and sound.  Peace and love!!

7 comments:

mudmaven said...

Stay safe Audrey!! ~chris

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

succes over there with the weither, i hope you can soon be on line!

Lorraine said...

oh what a shame huni i hope the weather gets better real soon i hope your ok and well also see you soon xx

Jenni said...

Oh dear, hope you get sorted soon. Nothing you can do about the weather though so don't stress just stay safe & warm!
Jenni x

Tanya said...

Oh no :( Hope it's not too bad where you are, stay safe

Claire said...

OH dear Audrey, it sounds like you are getting some terrible weather. Stay safe and try and enjoy some down time until the weather eases off. I've emailed you to say a huge thank you for the gorgeous parcel of goodies, what amazing wonderful blog candy. Thank you so much
love and hugs
Claire xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

stay safe xx