Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

NEW CHALLENGE AT DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY - CLEAN and SIMPLE

Hello everyone!  I am fighting some awful illness, so this will be short and sweet for now and I will add to it when I am feeling better. 

We have a NEW CHALLENGE over at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY BLOG and it is to create a CLEAN and SIMPLE card.  I am not good at CAS, but I have given it a shot.  I hope you like it.  Although using a DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY image is not required to join our challenges, we'd LOVE to see one.  You can find the full selection of images at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY SHOP and I bet there's a FREEBIE for you as well:)

I used DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY "freckle-faced belly dancer" for my card.

9 comments:

Glennis F said...

Lovely bright sunshine colours

:: BlueInks :: said...

What vivid colors! I am so sorry that you are not feeling well. There are so many illnesses going around. Please take care and be on the mend.

Karin said...

Such a nice colours, wonderful card, well done

Karin x

sandra said...

I hope that you will be feeling better soon!
Great card!
I love bright colours and shape of the image!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Ardilla said...

Really nice card, so bright and colorful!!!
Wishing you get better soon, have a good day:)

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Wow love bright colours you've used on this gorgeous card. x

Rosalee said...

Fabulous Card Audrey. Love this color combination.
Hugs, Rosalee

Devlin said...

Such a happy card!
Nicely done!

Larisa said...

What a wonderful creation!!! Love the papers you used here! All looks so bright and nice)))