Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

SOFTPENCIL TUESDAY - WATERING MY GARDEN

Happy Tuesday and welcome to another SOFTPENCIL TUESDAY!  I hope you are having a FABULOUS day.  It is colder, windy and rainy here today which is a bummer, but I am working to stay positive and hoping the sun emerges soon:)

The NEW APRIL images at SOFTPENCIL STUDIOS revolve around gardening.  You will definitely want to check them out, they are SUPER CUTE as always!   Also remember that the new SOFTPENCIL STUDIOS not only features digi stamps, but also Elizabeth's designs on clothing, tapestries, stationary, framed art, etc.  What are you waiting for?!?  Go check it out!!

Also, please make sure to check out SOFTPENCIL BLOG to find out all the latest SOFTPENCIL news.  This week, the DT is using the image "Watering my Garden."  If you get a chance, please visit the DT member's blogs and leave them some love.  Their creations are always FABULOUS.

For my card, I colored the image with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut with Nesties as well as backing from My Mind's Eye is cut with Nesties.  Also used CS from American Crafts, Best Creations sparkly dots paper and rest of DP from SU.  Flowers are from Offray (Michael's), bling from My Mind's Eye, sentiment stamped in SU rose red, cut with nesties and eyelet from my stash.  Hope you like it:)


Other challenges:
2 SISTERS - spring
I {heart} 2 STAMP - sketch
MAKE IT COLORFUL - coloring skies

11 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Love the colours you've used on this card, pink and green are my favourite combo at the moment. xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Audrey hun. Love those little flowers at the bottom.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Lisa Atha said...

Pretty card Audrey. Love the bright pretty Spring colors and layout!

Hugs,

Lisa

Unknown said...

Awww what a sweetie card, love the gorgeous colours, so pretty xxx

Emma said...

An adorable card, I love the colours.
Thank you for your congrats on our baby news.
Hugs Emma x

Anne-Marije said...

Oh what a cutie!
I love all the pink shades...
xxx Anne-Marije

Amy Sheffer said...

Such a cute card! Love the pink polka-dot background! Great job on the SFYTT, too!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Such a fun card and that image is too darn cute! Great sky! Thanks for playing along in the Make it Colourful challenge this week! :D

Cat said...

What a beautiful card, Audrey! Love the bright colors!

Betty J Schaub said...

very pretty in pink Aud!

Ewik21 said...

Pretty card!. Love the bright Spring colors!!