Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, July 21, 2011

RAINBOW LADY'S PETS CHALLENGE

It's time to show us you creations using PETS over at RAINBOW LADY'S CHALLENGE.  If you'd like to play along, you have until Weds., July 27 to get your entries linked up at RAINBOW LADY'S CHALLENGE.   You can enter 2 times per person - must be NEW projects.  This challenge is for PETS - not any animals, specifically PETS.  I cannot wait to see what you create.

Our sponsor this month is the FABULOUS STAMP-N-DOODLE SHOP and I hope you will head on over and check it out!



I chose this awesome STAMP-N-DOODLE images showcasing 2 of my favorite things - dogs and soccer.  I LOVE dogs, I have 2 and if we had the room, I'd definitely have more!!  I colored the image with Copics and cut out using personal trimmer.  Buttons and ribbon from my stash.  Cuttlebug folder used on yellow piece.  Sentiment is from Whimsy rubber stamps and cut out with Whimsy die cut.  I hope you like it and will come play along with us:)

Additonal challenges entered:

CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS - furry friends
FRESH BREWED - animal or animal print
PAPER PRETTIES - embossing
CLEAR IT OUT - use old supplies (buttons and ribbon) - anything goes
USE IT TUESDAY - hoarded supply (buttons) and animal
DAISY DOODLES - anything goes
DIE CUT DREAMS - 4 legged animal

16 comments:

Glennis F said...

Super card Audrey

Uta said...

Great card again.

Annelies said...

Lovely card and great colouring Audrey! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

Lola said...

How beautifully colored and such a sweet image.

Hello said...

Love the card!

Celina said...

I love how you colored the dog and his background. Such a cute card. Thanks for posting this challenge, I may have to make a cute pet card too!

Merry said...

Really love the way you have coloured this image....such a great card.

JLJ Designs said...

Great card! I love this stamp. The round buttons keep the movement in the card.

Jen

Bernie said...

Lovely card and fantastic coloring! Love the ribbon and buttons.
Blessings Bernie

Crafty Loops said...

Fantastic card, your colouring of the dog is amazing. Thanks for sharing. Lee xx

Unknown said...

oh just adorable, thanks for joining us at Clear It Out

Chriss America Real said...

Hi, I saw this card posted on Die Cut Dreams Challenge and just had to click on it! How beautiful...I am almost (almost, lol) speechless! I have just started making cards, just started coloring with copic markers and just started blogging. How did you learn to color like this? Did you go to a class? I have gotten the Copic book on coloring but I don't have a Local Scrapbook store near me. I wish you could come sit in my scrapbook room and teach me! www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Hi Audrey great fun image fab colours & layout..
great take on the Animal theme.

thanks for sharing with us at DCD chall this wk.

smiles Christine xx

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

I love how you did the background around the doggie! Sure does look like he's going full-speed ahead. And I really like the ribbon-weaving up the side... very creative!
Thank you so much for sharing with us with the Fresh Brewed Designs "Get Wild" Challenge.

Stacie
FBD DT

Linda Anderson said...

Gorgeous card Audrey!! Love this image and your coloring!!! Thanks for joining us at the Fresh Brewed Get Wild Challenge.

Linda

Jani said...

Aww...Audrey, your card is so cute!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x