Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

CRAZY WEEK!!

Wow, just back from vacation late in day Saturday and the week is already insane!  Lots of kids appts. this week - 2 dental, 1 eye and then 3 tutoring sessions for my girls - yikes!  Plus youngest in camp every day this week from 9am-12pm and me getting back to working out.  Still haven't unpacked yet - eek, but at least everything is clean b/c did laundry the night before we left.

I will have a number of things to share tomorrow, but for now I am wanting to post a couple cards I made for LITTLE MISS MUFFET CHALLENGES -if you use images from LITTLE MISS MUFFET you can enter as often as you wish and always ANYTHING GOES!!

If you have never seen Barbara's fabulous images, you will definitely want to check out LITTLE MISS MUFFET SHOP.

I will finish up the details of how I made my cards later as my internet service has been going in and out today:(




15 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great cards! Love the red with the buttons! So fun!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Amy E said...

Cute cards! I like your color combos!!

Amy E.
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Bernie said...

These are both so lovely. The second is my favorite, love the image and the color combo. Beautifully colored.
Gosh I don't know how you find the time to make cards with all that's going on with your family. Don't forget to take a breath every now and again. :)
Blessings Bernie

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

These are great and the buttons and embellishments are fabulous! I love the layouts and your color choices are fabulous. ;D Thanks for playing along in the Little Miss Muffet Challenge and DT Call! :D

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Both cards are gorgeous hun!
Love both images to!
Hugs, Marit.
..:: xXx ::..

Irene said...

Lovely cards and images, the red one is my favorite!!!

Take care, Irene

Tini A. said...

Wow - both cards are sooo beautiful!!!! Great work!

Crafty Loops said...

Oh my goodness, you do have a very busy week ahead of you! Your cards are brilliant, I love all the buttons on the first card. Lee xx

Kim Kelley said...

Love the colors on both...hard to pick which I would like better!

Jani said...

Two lovely cards! Very Pretty! But my fav is the red one :)

Merry said...

Sounds like a busy time for you. Two wonderful cards. Really like how you used the buttons on the first card.

Chantal said...

Cute cards, love the buttons.
Hugs, Chantal S

sammi said...

Great cards, Audrey!

Anonymous said...

Fantastik Postkarte!! ich liebe rot :DD.

Julie said...

Two fab card - although I really really like the red one and all the lovely buttons! xx