Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, September 4, 2011

A NEW AWARD - THANKS COURTNEY!!

 The Butterfly Award -
Today I have been honored with this Butterfly Award.
COURTNEY from was kind enough to give it to me.
Butterfly Award!

I am thrilled to be in Courtney's top 10! Thank you for the award!

So to receive the award, I need to pass on the 'Butterfly Award' to 10 other bloggers, contact the 10 bloggers to let them know they have been given this award, and I also need to show a link to the person who gave me the 'Butterfly Award', and finally I need to answer several questions. Here goes....

Q1) Name your favorite colour?

Purple

Q2) Name your favorite song?

Hard to say as I enjoy music from many different genres.  Favorite band at the moment is Rise Against and I also enjoy Christian rock music
Q3) Name your favorite dessert?

Peanut butter pie
Q4) What wizzes you off at the moment?
Fact that my kids aren't getting enough sleep so they are grouchy every day since school started last Tues.
Q5) Your favorite pet?

My 2 dogs, Roscoe and Smokey

Q6) Black or White

Black
Q7) Your biggest fear?

Losing one of my children 

Q8) Best Feature?

I have kind eyes
Q9) Everyday attitude?

It is what it is, so you just deal:)
Q10) What is perfection?

My kids all getting along (RARELY EVER happens)

Q11) Guilty Pleasure? 
napping in middle of the day 

Q12) When you're upset you?

Yell or leave the room and go color with my Copics.

Now I have to pass this award onto 10 others.
1.  Di
2.  Deanette
3.  Mari
4.  Wendy
5.  Lisa F.
6.  Linnie
7.  Chris
8.  Mandy
9.  Nina
10.  Marjo

2 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Brilliant answers Audrey. And well done on the Award. Thanks again for drawing me to win your amazing candy, Im so, so excited. I emailed you on your profile email the other day so I hope you got it ok. I love that your guilty pleasure is a wee nap during the day, I'd say that is a lot of peoples guilty pleasure. Lee xx

Marjo said...

Thanks Audrey for the award! I will work on it first thing tomorrow...lol

xoxo Marjo