Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, November 17, 2012

PIXIE DUST STUDIO “OH SNAP” HOP DAY 2!

Welcome to Day 2 of the Three Day Pixie Dust "Oh, Snap!" Blog Hop.   You are now at AUDREY’S Blog, if you arrived here from Christine's blog, then you're in the right place!   If not, go back and start at the beginning at the Pixie Dust Studio Blog.  

Participating Pixies have a new project to share with you today!  One blog has been chosen as the "Mystery Blog".  Only Pixie knows which one it is!  One random comment will be chosen from that blog and the lucky hopper will receive one Pixie Dust image. There will also be a Grand Prize today.  If you comment on all of today's projects and answer the question on Pixie Kathy's blog you could be the random winner of THREE Pixie Dust images! If you didn't get a chance to take part in yesterday's Hop, there's still time.   Be sure to come back tomorrow for the final day of the Hop to see all of the new images, amazing projects, and more chances to WIN!

Comments for all three days will close on Monday at noon CST.

Here is my project, today’s creation features PIXIE DUST STUDIO SHOP image “Ginger Helpers.”  These little cookies are too cute and it was great fun coloring them with my Copics and Atyou Spicas.  I cut them out with Nesties.  Papers are Bo Bunny DP and Bazzill and CTMH CS.  I used a sentiment from Taylored Expressions that I cut with Nestie, ribbon from The Ribbon Carousel and bling from Queen and Co.  I sure hope you like it and have fun hopping!!

Now it's time to visit Myriam's blog.  Have a great time on the hop and see you tomorrow!!

Additional challenges:
CRITTER SKETCH – sketch
ATCS & CARDS WITH ATTITUDE  - Autumn/winter anything goes
AVADARES – Christmas/Hanukkah
CRAFT PUNKED – anything goes
JELLYPARK CHALLENGES – food related
STAMPING WITH THE DRAGON – so cute
4 CRAFTY CHICKS – winter
PAPER CRAFTING JOURNEY – anything goes
CRAFTS AND ME – Christmas and nontraditional colors
DIVAS BY DESIGN – anything goes

16 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what fun gingerbread men!
Lisa x

Dena said...

What a fun and cute digi!

Rosalee said...

Cute digital Image and I so love that sentiment.
Hugs, Rosalee

Anonymous said...

So Sweet!!

Sammi said...

oh they are so sweet! What a fun image and a great card!!
Sammi
xx

Lelia Pierce said...

I am loving the colors you used for the gingerbread...really makes them pop, or should I say SNAP!

XXX

Cat said...

Just tooo cute! I think this image is my favorite!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Great design and adorable images! Carri~Abusybee

Unknown said...

i love these mischevious looking gingerbread men. Thanks for sharing

Jenn Zeeb said...

what a fun card, thanks

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute Audrey, I love this fun stamp and the colours on your card. Wishing you a nice Sunday. Hugs xxx

Ellis said...

Great card and perfect sentiment! =) I like the green and blue combinations!
Hugs, Elenor

Unknown said...

This is one of my faves Audrey! I love your card!

Bonnie said...

Love the gingerbread people & the blue & green color combo

Lawren said...

Love love this digi. Too Cute!

grandmalee said...

I love the unexpected colors on this wonderful Christmas card! Wonderful coloring and layout on this card. The sentiment is definately perfect with this image. Fabulous work!