Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, April 6, 2013

FINAL DAY OF LITTLE MISS MUFFET/SIMPLY B STAMPS COMBINED RELEASE–COME PLAY ALONG!!

Hey everyone and happy Saturday!  Hope your weekend has started off fabulously.  Today is the 3rd and final day of the Simply B Stamps (SBS) and Little Miss Muffet Stamps (LMMS) "Tea Party Release!" All the new images in each store can be found at SBS New Items and LMMS What's New sections of the stores!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgtr8cZvbuufTn9yGFs2drgrTdDqM3CkdVAxW_pYwv2XpBCcpJ0rzhzrpfEZp2ZNrLCP_jeSQFecoDeeDYYS-aoUqSyWjjFA2noTcqR6xDD1pg_ApLWqEjb9Zgo54feFMTPDA8D8Qa3ryM/s1600/badge-sbs-lmms-release4.png
For our final day of fun, we have 2 GAMES going on - Guess Who can be found by going to SIMPLY B STAMPS blog and there’s a  Scavenger Hunt at LITTLE MISS MUFFET blog. Plus there are PRIZES on both blogs for playing in the games! How cool is that?!

Today's Prizes from Little Miss Muffet Stamps...
5 Lucky Winners - Royal Decree Rubber Stamp
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi6wdjNq-KAr8vNv_MS8BPrYcLg_xGfY8Wv7C191F-OU2jlDFZ8_Zyh7QK3Hy4iklN6wtczI_VOnrK6K4rYo5hdRqReqWUdHbbA2lMSqgF3FM8iZWswwfN-TWL_MZa1KDyYJVFlwRj0RS8/s1600/royaldecree-prize.jpg

Also, don't forget about the freebie you get with every LMMS purchase! You will receive this exclusive digi stamp for free ... Piccino Mermaid
http://www.littlemissmuffetstamps.com/2013/03/piccino-mermaid.html

Remember to leave a comment on LITTLE MISS MUFFET AND SIMPLY B STAMPS blogs in order to be eligible for the prizes!   All release prizes from LMMS will be posted on LITTLE MISS MUFFET next Thursday, April 11 - so you'll have until mid-day CST on Wednesday to submit all your comments.  All in all, you will have 10 chances to win!

Thank you for joining us for this mega combined release! We hope you've enjoyed the Tea Party and remember you can find all the new releases at these links here... SBS New Items and LMMS What's New!

I am participating in the GUESS WHO game today which you can play along with on the SIMPLY B STAMPS blog – go over there to leave your guesses.  What you will be doing is trying to guess if I made the card below and if not, who did.  Sounds fun, doesn't it!!  Good luck:)

My card today features Betty Dorm Mouse image from SIMPLY B STAMPS and the tea kettle, cup, plate and one of the tables from LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS.

I have merged my images using Gimp and then colored with my Copics.  I used the same image of Betty Dorm Mouse for my tutorial yesterday, so I decided to go with a funkier color scheme this time around, I hope you like her!  I cut my sentiment from SIMPLY B STAMPS with Nestie and daubed edges.  Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and lace and papers from my stash.  Sure hope you like it!!  Do you think this is my creation or someone else's?!?  Go over to SIMPLY B STAMPS blog and make your guess!!

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

So cute card. I love papers and colors. Magnific!!
Nathalie