Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, January 9, 2014

INSPIRATION THURSDAY AT LITTLE MISS MUFFET

Happy Thursday everyone!  Hope your day has started out great:)  I had a horrid day yesterday, so hoping today is a better one.

I have some INSPIRATION to share with you today using an image from LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS.   The DT gals have made some amazing samples to inspire you! You will definitely want to pop on over and check those out.  I also hope you will visit the SHOP as well as our LITTLE MISS MUFFET GALLERY where you can see DT samples of a wide variety of amazing products from LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS

 Reminder, you still have time to play in our Current CHALLENGE at LITTLE MISS MUFFET.
 We have a great SKETCH for you to use. You have until Tuesday, January 14 at 11:55pm CST to come enter your projects at LITTLE MISS MUFFET.  Prize is a $10 voucher to LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS and it is good on anything sold in the shop - stamps, dies, etc.  Our challenge rules have changed - please check them out in the sidebar at LITTLE MISS MUFFET.



Reminder, we have a FACEBOOK FAN PAGE and we sure hope you will join us – just click the link to go there – LITTLE MISS MUFFET ON FACEBOOK.


Today I used LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS rubber stamp COOL CHESTER, who is definitely the coolest monkey around!  I colored this awesome image with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut with Nesties.  Circle shapes also cut with nesties.  DP is from a new set I just got, but the name escapes me right now, CS is SU.  I also used a Martha Stewart punch on the bottom border and this wonderful (and true, I hope;)) sentiment is from Stampendous and cut with Sizzix die.  Thanks so much for visiting today:)

7 comments:

Carla S. said...

Adorable card, Audrey! Sorry you had a bad day yesterday. Hope today is better!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable image! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Sandra H said...

This is really pretty and so creative adorable image and what a lovely doily die x

Kathy said...

Super cute. Love the mix of die cuts and punches.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute image. I love your card.

Margaret said...

This is so cute! I love the sweet image and the fun party paper!

Hazel said...

Just called in to say 'Happy Birthday and I hope you have a lovely day'. Hazel x