Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

FINALLY A CARD FOR NEW DT DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY & OUR DIE CUTS OR PUNCHES CHALLENGE!

Well, as mentioned in yesterday's post, February hasn't been the greatest month in terms of illnesses, and so I have been a wee bit behind on some things.  One of those is that I was chosen for DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY  DT and was meant to start the beginning of this month, but I am starting now instead!!  I want to thank Margy and the DT girls at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY for putting up with my slow start.

Anyway, we are midway through our current challenge at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE and it is DIES OR PUNCHES.  You are not required to use an image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY to play along, but if you do, you could win the BIG PRIZE of $10 voucher to the shop!!  You have until March 4 to come play along.  Please make sure to follow all our challenge rules - they can be found at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE.


I have used the gorgeous Stormie image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY for today's creation.  I had such fun coloring her with Copics and Sakura pens.  I cut her out with my new Cheery Lynn dies.  Green doily is also cut with Cheery Lynn die.  Large doily is from Couture Creations, and sentiments are cut with Nestie.  CS is Bazzill and DP is from Heartfelt Creations.  These lovely flowers are from Prima.  I sure hope you like it and will come play along:)

Challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge - sentiment for a girl


8 comments:

Myzdamena said...

Hope you manage to catch up soon. Delicious card <3

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful card great new image gorgeous Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Audrey adorable image too x

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card, love the image, Beautiful xxx

Zella said...

Beautifully colored Audrey!!! Love your die cut too. :)

Tamie said...

Congratulations on your new DT. I am sorry to hear our your health issues. I do understand because a similar situation happened to me in October because of a car accident and I am still trying to keep up :). Here is to hoping March will see you in better health and crafting up a store. Thank you so much for your awesome comment on my blog and for becoming a follower. You made my day! Now I have become your newest follower.

Very cute image, layout, color palate and card. Awesome inspiration.

Hugs
Tamie

Jackie Hall said...

absolutely gorgeous! Wish I could color hair half that good. Anyone would be lucky to receive that card.

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Audrey hope you are feeling better. Your card is beautiful and I love the pinks. Hugs, Antoinette