Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

GOING VINTAGE WITH BIRTHDAY GIRL FROM WHIMSY STAMPS!

Hello everyone!!   First, welcome to my new followers!  I'm so happy to have you here:)  It has been a week since my last post as I have been down and out with a bad cold/sinus issues and have had sick kids as well:)

I am thrilled to be back today and it's my posting day on WHIMSY INSPIRES BLOG and I'm sharing my latest creation using yet another one of the fabulous February New Releases found at the Whimsy Stamps Store.   Remember that all Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality.  You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project.   To find all of the digital images available, please visit the Whimsy Stamps Store.


I have chosen Whimsy Stamps Store NEW DIGI RELEASE "Birthday Girl" from the Lia Stampz Vintage Girls Collection.  I had so much fun coloring this beauty with my Copics, Sakura pens and then adding Stickles for the frosting.  Vintage is not something I do very often because it takes me a bit out of my comfort zone, but this wonderful line of images make it easy!  I cut image out using L'il Inker stitched die and backing pieces cut with Lifestyle Crafts dies.  Border cut with Taylored Expressions dies.  Sentiment, from Pink By Design, is cut with Frantic Stamper die.  I added flowers from Prima, DP is We R Memory Keepers and CS is Bazzill.  Sure hope you like it and that you will check out everything the Whimsy Stamps Store has to offer.  Have a great day!  Hugs:)

Challenges:

Deep Ocean Challenge - Just for a girl
Card Mania - use of sentiment
Lunagirl Moonbeams - goddess
Dream Valley Challenges - vintage
4 Krafty Girlz - anything goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge - any sentiment for a girl
Card Makin' Mamas - layers (8)
Pattie's Creations - spots or dots

15 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is absolutely delightful, with such cheerful colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous is your card lovely image and great layout and backing papers too! x

Bad Kitty said...

great caard

Carole Pollard said...

Such a sweet image loving those clouds and fab flowers Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a gorgeous card Audrey.

gr karin

Holly Young said...

Audrey this is so cute, and your coloring is just awesome. Love the fun scalloped shapes you used on the bottom and your flowers are really nice! Glad you are starting to feel better!

Jackie Hall said...

Love this card. Great colors. Really cool digi.

nwilliams6 said...

I totally love how you did that cake! Looks real! Great image and marvelous coloring. Super card with so many lovely details. Thanks for sharing it with us in the Pattie's Creations Challenge.

Unknown said...

A really cheerful card. Thanks for taking part in Pattie's Creations Design Challenge, Challenge #86 is 'Spots or Dots' ~ Niamh DT Member

Karen Lunagirl said...

Thanks for joining in my Goddess blog challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! Great card -- love the colors! They brighten up a gray winter day.

Angie said...

Cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges!

http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

~ginny said...

Oh, wow Audry - what a colorful, fun design! That cake frosting is incredible and edible! I appreciate that you shared your project & creativity with us!
~ginny, DT for Aud Sentiments: #101 "Any Sentiment for a Girl"
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

mixamatoasties said...

What a lovely card!

Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley.

Susan

Unknown said...

What a cute card Audrey!
Thank you for playing with AudSentiments this week.

MC said...

The icing looks so realistic - yum! Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments. Love Marie-Clare, Aud Sentiments DT, from cardsbymc.blogspot.com xx