Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, March 27, 2014

ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE AT LITTLE MISS MUFFET!

Happy morning everyone!   Hope you are having a great week.  We have a NEW CHALLENGE at LITTLE MISS MUFFET starting today and it is ANYTHING GOES!!

The DT gals have made some amazing samples to inspire you so make sure you check those out at LITTLE MISS MUFFET!  I also hope you will visit the SHOP as well as our LITTLE MISS MUFFET GALLERY where you can see DT samples of a wide variety of amazing products from LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS You have until Tuesday, April 8 at 11:55pm CST to come enter your projects at LITTLE MISS MUFFET.

Our challenge rules have changed - please check them out in the sidebar at LITTLE MISS MUFFET.

Also, we have a FACEBOOK FAN PAGE and we sure hope you will join us – just click the link to go there – LITTLE MISS MUFFET ON FACEBOOK.  



Today I used LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS Limited Edition rubber stamp The Girl with a Fan.   I had printed this out some weeks ago and was slightly daunted by all the detail, but I finally chose to color it, and I am thrilled with how it came together.  I hope you like it too.  The stamp is colored with Copics and Sakura pen and cut with Lifestyle Crafts die.  I chose Bazzill and SU CS, Basic Grey DP and flowers from Petaloo and Prima.  Sentiment from Cardz TV is cut with Nestie.   Sure hope you like it and will come play along:)

Don't forget about my candy!!

Challenges:

Art Impressions Stamps Challenge - getting girly
Paper Crafting Journey - anything goes

7 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

great card

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oooh, I truly love this fab card Audrey x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Audrey so beautiful image and all those flowers.
your card under is cute.

gr karin

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Audrey x

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Audrey! Love the colors and layout! Terrific coloring of the elegant image!

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous card loving this image just fab Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card Audrey, I love all your mixes of colour and DPs :)