Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

MORE FUN WITH WHIMSY STAMPS AND HAPPY EARTH DAY:)

Hello everyone!!  I'm sharing a post on WHIMSY STAMPS CHALLENGE BLOG using one of the fabulous April Digi New Releases found at the Whimsy Stamps Store.   Remember that all Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality.  You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project.   To find all of the digital images available, please visit the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Also, don't forget to enter our Current Challenge ANYTHING GOES - you have until May 6 to come play along!!


My creation today uses BABY RHINO BUBBLES from Miss Rach Digi Collection found at Whimsy Stamps Store.  I chose bright, fun colors and papers from Doodlebug Designs for this cute image because I think it reflects a happy little rhino:)  I have colored the image with Copics and cut with Nesties.  I added a sentiment from Friendship Ticket Sentiments rubber stamps and cut out with Ticket die, you can find both in Whimsy Stamps Store as well.   Flourish, butterfly and flower cluster die cuts are done with Tonic dies.  I added bling from Doodlebug Designs to the center of the flowers.  I sure hope you like my card.

Hope you have a lovely Earth Day today:)  Hugs!!

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and lovely card Audrey,

gr karin

Sandra H said...

Awesome card Audrey x

Bad Kitty said...

cute card

:: BlueInks :: said...

Super cute card! I really like how you blended the gray tones. The embellishments are just perfect!