Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, May 23, 2014

BOLD AND BRIGHT CHALLENGE AT JELLYPARK!

Happy Friday everyone!  Really busy and hectic day today as we prepare for our last out of town soccer tournament of the season.  I am so thankful we get an extra day with Memorial Day holiday on Monday.

We have a new challenge starting today at JELLYPARK CHALLENGES and it is BOLD AND BRIGHT.   You are not required to use an image from JELLYPARK, but there are so many cute images, you are going to want to visit the shop:)    Also, hope you will join the Jellypark Club while you're at the shop - this gives you access to free images, member discounts, tutorials and much more, and best of all, it's FREE!!

I also want to invite you to our JELLYPARK POST PALS ON FACEBOOK, another chance to get FREE images while making cards for seriously ill children and their siblings.  If you'd like to take part in this very important cause, please click on the link above.


For my creation today, I have used JELLYPARK image FAIRY SITTING IN GRASS - I absolutely adore this gorgeous image and had such fun coloring it with my Copics.  Image is cut out with Nesties.  I chose this beautiful paper from Basic Grey and flowers from Prima.  Pearl flourish is from my stash.  Sentiment is from MFT stamps and cut with Nestie.  I am not sure the name of this fold, but I am very happy with how it came out.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!

5 comments:

lora said...

Stunning card, fab image and great coloring. Great details!!

Bad Kitty said...

amazing card

Chrissy said...

This is so very pretty Audrey..love the sweet image and colouring and the papers and your card design are gorgeous..

luv CHRISSYxx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty lovely card and design Love Carole x

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness this is just adorable and perfect in every way xx