Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

CIRCLES CHALLENGE AT DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY!

Happy Wednesday everyone!   Crazy week here again - the week before school!  Today 2 of my kids find out who their teachers will be this year and tomorrow the other 2 have orientation and find out their teachers.  Lots going on!!

I'm pleased to announce we have a NEW CHALLENGE for you at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE and the theme is CIRCLES!  You are not required to use an image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY to play along, but if you do, you could win the BIG PRIZE of $10 voucher to the shop!!  Plus, DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY has so many amazing images for sale, I hope you will go visit the shop:)  You have until September 2 to come play along.  Please make sure to follow all our challenge rules - they can be found at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE.


I have used this gorgeous image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY Barbeque Barbz.  This is image is so much fun and was a joy to color with my Copics and Staedler pens.  Image cut with Sizzix die as is frame on image.  Circle dies are Nesties and sentiment from Crafting Desert Divas is cut with Nestie as well.  My Mind's Eye candy dots added.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along:)

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and lovely card Audrey.
Gr Karin

Emily Thubbron said...

Audrey, I love that image. She's enjoying her burger. Love your card design. Fantastic.

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card what a lovely image and gorgeous layout too!