Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, October 17, 2014

SAMI STAMPS HAS NEW RELEASES!!

Happy Friday everyone!   Yay, it is Friday and it has been a crazy week.  We closed on a new house on Wednesday and now need to get ready to move!  Before Wednesday, it really didn't hit me how much work it's going to take to move 6 people, 2 dogs and 11+ years of stuff!  I am ready for the challenge, but from now til the end of the year is going to be insanely crazy and busy.

Anyway, enough of my blabbering.  We have New Releases from SAMI STAMPS BLOG SHOP to show off today at SAMI STAMPS as well as our Current Challenge - ADD SOME ORANGE - going til the end of the month.   We also have our NEW DT gals on board, so hope you will come meet them!

  I sure hope you will visit SAMI STAMPS and check out all the DT gals projects - you will adore them:) You can find Sami's Stamps on ETSY at SAMI STAMPS SHOP and they are available for instant download!!  You can also find the whole collection of Sami's Stamps at SAMI STAMPS BLOG SHOP.   Don't forget, there's also a New Freebie and $2 deal available at SAMI STAMPS SHOP.

Here's the Halloween Girls Release


I have chosen to make 2 cards this week.


My first creation features Spider Hugs which you can find at SAMI STAMPS SHOP.  Image is colored with Copics and cut out with Crafter's Companion dies.  DP are SU, Echo Park and Cloud 9 Design.  CS is Bazzill, SU and American Crafts.  Sentiment is from My Craft Spot and cut with Sue Wilson die.  Spider web sticker is from my stash.  I hope you like it!


My 2nd creation features Witch Girl and she is one of the Special Deals at SAMI STAMPS SHOP - if you buy any image of equal value, you can get her for FREE!!  She is also colored with Copics and then cut out with Sue Wilson dies.  DP is from Echo Park and my stash.  CS is Bazzill and American Crafts.  Sentiment is another from My Craft Spot and cut with Nestie and then I added the little spider sticker on the end.  Other stickers are from my stash.  Hope you like it and don't forget to come play along in our ongoing challenge at SAMI STAMPS!

4 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

2 really awesome cards here Audrey, but especially the first one is sooo me, I really love that, but the other one is also pretty cute thoug.

Unknown said...

Amazing cards, Audrey, love both, the colors you have used go so well together and your coloring is stunning. I think I'll find lots of inspiration here. Good luck with moving!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Just fabulous love them both and the new release looks so lovely love and happy crafting hugs Carole x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful cards Audrey
Gr Karin