Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, December 7, 2014

ADVENT CREATION WITH CRAFTY SENTIMENTS

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday!  Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.  This month, the DT from Crafty Sentiments are sharing Advent creations with you over at Crafty Sentiments Inspiration Blog and today is my day to share with you!   I used Christmas Seasons rubber stamp for my Advent creation.  I have made a gift tag with this wonderful image using die cuts from Marianne Designs and papers from my endless stash of Christmas papers.  This tag could be used on a gift or as a tree ornament.


Image is colored with Copics and I cut her out with scissors.  This image was great fun to color.  The sentiment is cut with stitched die from my stash and is from a clear stamp from My Craft Spot.  Ribbon on top is also from my stash.  I sure hope you like it.  Only 18 more days til Christmas!!

3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Such a sweet tag its so pretty a fab design today love and hugs Carole x

Bad Kitty said...

gorgeous card

Maryann Laursen said...

Gorgeous tag here Audrey, just beautiful coloring as always hun.