Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, January 30, 2015

INSPIRATION WITH FAERY INK!

Hello everyone!!  I just want to say thank you to all my wonderful followers/friends for sticking around over these past few months when my posting has been few and far between.  We are almost officially moved out of our old house and I have started earnestly setting up the new one.

Today I am sharing some Faery Ink creations, I have shared them on the Faery Ink Blog as well, so hope you will go leave me some love.  I adore Faery Ink images and I hope you will like how I have colored and showcased them.  You can find at the images I used at the Faery Ink Shop.  


First up today is Gabbie Mardi Gras Masquerade Ball from the January release.  This is image is colored with Copics and cut with Taylored Expressions die.  I chose colors from Copic E70 family for her hair - E71, E74 and E79.  Dress is done with V09, V17, V15 and V12 and I used V01 and V000 for her sleeves and the ground below.  I think this image is absolutely stunning and she was such fun to color.  The DP I used is Doodlebug and Bo Bunny.  I added the hanging stars which is a Simon Says Stamps die.  Bling dots are from Your Next Stamp.  Sentiment is also from Your Next Stamp and cut with Lifestyle Crafts die.


Next is another of my favorite images Arielle and Ian Puppy Love, which is perfect for a Valentine's card.  This image is also colored with Copics and I have added some Sakura glaze pen to bring some sparkle to the dots on Arielle's dress.  I went with a monochromatic color scheme this time around, I really like how the colors turned out.  I sometimes have trouble matching Copic pinks, but I think the colors I chose blended out really nicely.  I hope you think so too.  I added an embossed piece using a Sizzix die as well as a die cut from Leabilities for the base of the card.  DP is new but don't remember what company it's from, pearl hearts are Co Bunny.  Sentiment is from Your Next Stamp and cut with die from my stash.  Ribbon is also from my stash.

Don't forget, you have til February 1 to come play in our Faery Ink Challenge!

Sure hope you like my creations and hopefully they have given you some inspiration.  Make sure that you visit the Faery Ink Shop to see all the wonderful images there!!

Hugs:)

2 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

very pretty cards

Sandra H said...

So cards and images Audrey are so beautiful x