Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, March 16, 2015

NEW MARCH RELEASES AT DIGI MY WORLD!!


Hello everyone and welcome to the Digi My World March NEW digital release - images will be available in Digi My World Shop on Friday, March 20, but the DT will be showing off sneak peeks all week long at Digi My World Blog!   Everyone has made some wonderful inspirational projects to share with you!


My Project today uses 2 of the kitties from the Bonnet Kitty set (there are 3 total kitties in the set).    I have colored these cuties with Copics, added Sakura and Staedler pens for the dots below their noses and cut image out with Nesties.  DP is from Kaisercraft and corners also cut with Nesties.  Sentiment is from Jadded Blossom and cut with Nestie.  I added bling from Doodlebug Designs on sentiment piece and Darice bling on bottom left.   I sure hope you like it!

Hope you will also join us at the  Digi My World March New Release Facebook Event.   Pop over and check out everything we have going on and see all the wonderful releases!!

Also, you can win some of these new digital images by playing in our:

***BLOG CANDY***
Its easy and fun to do!
Each day we will pick one random winner from the comments made on the blog!
To enter all you need to do is:
1- Follow  Digi My World Blog
2- Follow the DT's blogs (see listing in Digi My World Blog side bar)
3- Leave a note in the comment section

You may enter EVERYDAY you wish.  We will randomly select names and which digital stamp set each day.  Thank you!!

3 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

cute

Melissa said...

Love those kitties! Too Cute!

Angie said...

Love your colouring - cute kitty's.