Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, April 13, 2015

Amelia's Bunny fun at Digi My World

Hi everyone and happy Monday!!  Hope you have all enjoyed a wonderful weekend.  I spent my weekend on the soccer fields - my 12 yr. old son had a game Friday night and 2 games Saturday and my 14 yr. old had 1 game Sunday.  Super glad the weather has finally gotten warmer.

Today I get to share my newest creation with you today using one of the adorable images Digi My World Shop!  This time I chose an image from the Amelia's Bunnies - 4 fun girly images in this set, so lots of fun options:)


Image is colored with Copics - it is a really fun image to color - I hope you  will try this image set.  I used E31, E35, E57 and E79 for her hair.  Skin color is E000, E00, E21, E11 and E04.  Jeans are B91, B93, B97.  Grass is G20, YG13, YG17 and G28.   Flowers are Y04, Y09, BG53, BG49, Y32 and Y38.   Bunnies are C0, C2, C4 and C6, E35, E57 and E79 and I added various spots using Sharpie paint pen.   Amelia's shirt is RV52, RV55 and RV66.  Chick is Y15, Y18 and Y17 and shoes are E43, E44 and E47.  Image is cut with Nesties and decorated with Nestie cut outs.  DP is Doodlebug, flowers are Prima.   Sentiment is from Scrappy Moms and cut out with Nestie.  I sure hope you like it and will pay a visit to Digi My World Shop.

Hugs!!

2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Just gorgeous I love your card today its such a sweet image its all so lovely love and hugs Carole x

Beckie Williams said...

Just wanted to tell you again how cute your card is. The bunnies are super cute.