Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, April 16, 2015

SORT OF NEW RELEASES AT KARLEIGH SUE DIGI STAMPS

Happy Thursday everyone!  I am still feeling pretty bad, although I did get up and shower this morning, which is a step more than yesterday, so I guess that's progress:P  Definitely have 1 kid home today and possibly more - I won't know for another 45 mins. on the other b/c his start time is later.

Anyway, enough of my boring stories.  I am excited to announce that we have some sort of New Releases this month and the images can all be found at KARLEIGH SUE ETSY SHOPPE.  Cheri, the brilliant artist who draws Karleigh Sue, had some personal business to attend to this past month, so instead of having a full blown New Release, we are showing off the images which were released in between the last release and now.   Hope you will check out what the DT gals have done with the New Releases by visiting Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog.


The New Release image I have use is called "Mer Friends."  She is colored with Copics and cut out with Sue Wilson die and then Simon Says Stamp die behind it.  DP is from Bella Blvd., buttons are SU.  Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom and cut with Frantic Stamper die.  Sure hope you like it!

We also have a special deal for you along with this release at Karleigh Sue Etsy Shoppe, so hope you will take advantage of it!!


Hugs:)

2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Great new stamp and great card lovely love and hugs Carole x

N-Eva said...

Great card :-)