Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, May 7, 2015

NEW RELEASES AT ALL DRESSED UP!

Happy Thursday!   As with every week, the week started out slowly, but as we get toward the weekend, it's rolling along like a barrel picking up speed.

We have New Releases to share with you today from ALL DRESSED UP ETSY SHOP!   All together we have 4 new digi stamps which you can find at ALL DRESSED UP ETSY SHOP and they are amazing, so you will also want to visit there and pick up these beauties!!!

You can see all the New Releases being used by the DT for their gorgeous creations at ALL DRESSED UP BLOG.  Trust me, you will be inspired by all the beautiful projects.

I have created my card using the New Release "Spring Time" digi image from ALL DRESSED UP ETSY SHOP.    I sure hope you like it and that it provides you with inspiration:)


I colored this stunning image with Copics and cut out with Couture Creations die.  This image is just stunning with all it's scenery and details and that makes it super fun to color.  I decided to go with another fancier fold - a different version of the traditional gatefold.  I chose DP from Doodlebug Designs and added flowers from and butterfly from Prima.  Sentiment is from My Craft Spot.  I sure hope you enjoy seeing all the wonderful new releases today!

Don't forget, we also have an Anything Goes Challenge that you can find at All Dressed Up Challenge.  Make sure to use an All Dressed Up image to come play along.  Hugs!!

9 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

I can not wait to get ahold of these myself. They are so darn cute. You did a fantastic job!

Unknown said...

What a cheerful and summery card! Anyone would love to get this. Just Fabulous!!

Bernadet said...

Beatiful card Audrey.
Love the colors you've used!

Bad Kitty said...

very nice

sallysbitz2 said...

Love the design of this card. Bright colours and image perfectly coloured x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Sheila said...

Beautiful bright card. This is my new favourite image! For now anyway. X

Carole Pollard said...

so sweet this is gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

Rachael said...

wow - yet again Audrey you've used some gorgeous bright and cheerful colours. Its all so happy - I love it! x

Penny said...

Just beautiful, love the card design. Penny (ADU DT)