Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Fable and the Snow Pirate

faeryink_inspo_linker

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday.  Hope everyone is doing great and Happy New Year!  I just realized this is my first post of the new year here on my blog.  I will be sharing more often with you this year than last, so looking forward to interacting with you more.


I have a creation to share today using one of the Newest Releases from Faery Ink Shop, meet Fable and the Snow Pirate digi stamp:

Fable and the Snow Pirate by Amanda S Byron www.faeryink.com

This awesome image comes as you see above and also features a BONUS digi of Fable without her Snow Pirate friend.

My entire creation, as well as the colors I chose to color this wonderful image and the details of my mixed media project, can be found at The Faery Ink Blog.  Please pay a visit over there to learn how I made my project as well as discover all the other fun going on at Faery Ink.
 
Hugs and Happy Day!!
FAERY INK DT

1 comment:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Happy new year! I have missed a few months of blogging but happy to be visiting! Adorable project!