Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, April 9, 2017

MY FIRST POST FOR CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS DIGI DT!

Hello to all my lovely friends and followers!  I hope you are all keeping well.  Life here has been pretty busy and will be continuously busy for about the next 4 weeks as lots of soccer will be played during that time and we are having some major work done on our home.  Anyway, I am super excited to announce that I am now part of CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS DIGI DT!!

If you are unfamiliar with CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS Shop, I suggest you go and pay a visit – you will find awesome digis, clear stamps, dies, sequins and a whole bunch of other fun stuff!! 
We also have a FB Group CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS Gallery where we have a monthly challenge, chatter, a place to share your makes using Craftin Desert Divas images, freebies and MORE!!
Our April Challenge is going on now and the mood board this month is here:
Image may contain: flower and plant

So, use the mood board to inspire your Craftin Desert Divas based project (you can use our clear or digi stamps as well as our dies).  Instructions are found under the FILES section at Craftin Desert Divas Gallery and make sure when sharing your project on other social media outlets, you use the hashtag #CDDMONTHLY.

Now I want to share my first DT project with you today.  I have used April’s Mood Board for my inspiration and I chose the image Lamb with Cross digi which you can find at Craftin Desert Divas Shop.
Image 1

I love that the image comes with a sentiment as well because it typically takes me forever to search for the perfect sentiment, so having one that comes with the image is a huge advantage for me!

WIN_20170409_10_06_30_Pro

I colored and outlined/highlighted my image with Copics as well as sentiment and cut both out with my Cameo.  I added  paper from Doodlebug Designs behind both.  The other papers I chose are from my stash.  I used a crinkly ribbon and flowers from I Am Roses to finish out my creation.  I sure hope you like it and that you will play along with our April Mood Board Challenge at Craftin Desert Divas Gallery!  HugsSmile

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, that is so adorable. Love that image. I just purchased a bunch of the coffee ones with the blog hop for that, hehe.

Margreet said...

Lovely card with that adorable image.
Hope you're doing well!
xxx Margreet