Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Chef Cinnamon from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS

Here I am, back with a new creation to share on Digi Doodle Studios Blog which means it must be Thursday!  Hope you have had a great week so far.  Mine has been a bit insane with lots going on and then having to get a new phone and some unfortunate circumstances that followed.  I think everything is straightened out now, but it was a stressful day today!  I am happy to share my newest creation using an image and sentiment from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time! You will also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets in the shop.


This week I am sharing my creation with the wonderful Chef Cinnamon digi image.   I had a great time coloring this beauty with my Copics.   I chose some more muted colors this time around, many that I haven't used in ages, and I am pretty happy with the results, I think they really suit this wonderful image.   I used the following Copics:

Hair E29, E27, E19, E17, E15
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30
Apron G21, G21, YG01, YG00, R29, R35
Dress W5, RV29, RV25, G21, Y23, Y21, R02, YR02,  YR04, W3
Pie pan C7, C6, C4
Pie crust E55, E53, E51
Chef hat E53, E51, E50
Bow W5, YR09, RV29, RV25
Shoes E74, E71, E70
Socks G21, G20, YG01, YG00


Image is highligted with E42 and blended out with Copic Colorless Blender.  I used E44, E43, E42 for a wood floor.  Image is cut out with my Cameo.

Here is a closer view of the image so you can see the details a bit better.



Papers are from Modo Scrap.  I chose a flip fold card to show off this image.  I added wooden embellies from Kaisercraft colored with Copics as well as Recollections stickers.  



Sentiment can also be found at Digi Doodle Studios Shop as part of the Autumn Days sentiments set.  It is cut out with my Cameo as well and I colored over it with Copics.

Hope you will check out Chef Cinnamon in the shop - we'd all love to see you color the image and share it on Facebook and other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week and look forward to seeing you all again next week.
Hugs!
Audrey DT

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey that image is just adorable. Love your coloring and the layout. I haven't made a pie in sooooo long. With my kids grown and not living at home there is no one around to eat it, and I definitely don't need it. I think I just gained a pound or two looking at your beautiful card.

Sandra H said...

So love your card and what an adorable image x

Fikreta said...

this is so sweet!