Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, November 2, 2017

JOIE - An Awesome Autumn image from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS

Hey everyone, it's time for me to share my Digi Doodle Studios Blog post, which means it must be Thursday!  Hope you have had a great week so far.  Life here continues to be busy, but there have been a lot of fun activities with my kids, so I am very thankful for those.  I am also thrilled to share my newest creation using an image and sentiment from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time! You will also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets in the shop.


This week I am sharing my creation with the wonderful Joie digi image.   I had a great time coloring this beauty with my Copics.   I decided to go in a different direction with my Autumn creation this week, using colors that I may not normally associate with Autumn.  I found the fabulous paper I used at Elizabeth Craft Designs and I knew Joie would look fabulous colored up with the same color scheme.  I used the following colors

Hair C10, E79, E44, E43
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30
Coat E79, E77, E74, E71
Socks BV34, BV31, V01, E44, E43, E42
Top, Skirt and Hat - BV08, BV34, BV31, V01, B69, B66, B63, E44, E42
Shoes B69, B66, B63
Dog E79, E77, E74, E71, E70 and blotter with canvas fabric with Colorless blender for furry texture
Sunflowers E79, E44, E35, Y26, Y15
Leaves feature various combinations of the following R08, R27, R24, R22, YR09, RV09, RV06, RV04, R85, R83, R81, BG78, BG75, BG72, RV69, RV66, V05, RV63, B69, B66, B63, B60, BG09, BG18, BG15, BG13, BV34, BV02, BV31, V01, V06, V04


Image is highligted with B63, B60 and blended out with Copic Colorless Blender.  I used E43, E42, E31 and E30 for the ground under the leaves.  I cut her out with Gina Marie Designs die.  My creation is a double easel.   I added Bo Bunny bling flourish and flowers from Petaloo.

Here is a closer view of the image so you can see the details a bit better.



Sentiment can also be found at Digi Doodle Studios Shop as part of the Autumn Days sentiments set.   It is also cut with Gina Marie Designs die and colored over with Copics.


Hope you will check out Joie in the shop - we'd all love to see you color the image and share it on Facebook and other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week and look forward to seeing you all again next week.
Hugs!
Audrey DT

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW- Audrey, those may not be normal autumn colors, but they are just so bright and stunning. LOVE them they look great together.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful and what a lot of colouring your image is gorgeous!