Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Lucia and Icelyn from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS

Hey everyone, it's time for me to share my Digi Doodle Studios Blog post, which means it must be Thursday!   Hope you have had a great week so far.  Life here continues to be busy, but there have been a lot of fun activities with my kids, so I am very thankful for those.  I am also thrilled to share my newest creation using an image and sentiment from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time - this week is especially exciting with the NEW RELEASES of the snowman images the DT gals have been showcasing this week! You will also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets in the shop.


This week I get to share my creation with the wonderful Lucia and Icelyn digi image.   I had a great time coloring this duo with my Copics.  I decided to go with colors that I use often for winter and Christmas images and I think Lucia and Icelyn look fabulous colored up with these colors.  Image is cut out with Tattered Lace die.  I used the following colors

Hair W6, E44, E43, E31, YR30, E50
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30
Lucia's coat and socks C3, B02, B00, B000
Lucia's hat, bow, leggings and mittens YG17, YG13, YG03, G20, RV69, R85, RV34, R83
Shovel W6, W4, W2, E47, E57, E44
Lucia's shoes E47, E44, E43, E42
Icelyn's coat, socks YG67, YG17, YG13, YG03
Icelyn's hat, bow, mittens and scarf RV99, R89, RV69, R39, R85, RV34, R83, RV32
Icelyn C3, C1, BG10, R32 and Sakura white pen
Icelyn shoes E57, E55, E53, E51


Image is highlighted with RV00 and RV000 and blended out with Copic Colorless Blender.  I made the snowy ground with C3, C1, BG10.  I added Stickles for the poms on Lucia's hat as well as for the snowy ground.  My card is a snow globe, elements of which I cut out with my Cameo.  I chose papers from Heartfelt Creations.  The inside of the snow globe contains the sentiment as well as sequin mixes from Craftin Desert Divas and Studio Katia.  I also added ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and bling, flower flourish from Tattered Lace.

Here is a closer view of the image so you can see the details a bit better.


Sentiment can also be found at Digi Doodle Studios Shop as part of the Snow Wishes Digi Sentiments set.   I cut it with Tattered Lace die after having colored over it with Copics.


Hope you will check out Lucia and Icelyn in the shop - we'd all love to see you color the image and share it in our Facebook Fan Group and other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week and look forward to seeing you all again next week.
Hugs!

1 comment:

CraftyNatalie said...

Hi audrey, I won the random prize from the add a sentiment challenge a few weeks ago at Di's digi challenge, it was supposed to be from crafting desert divas. I emailed you twice and haven't heard back??
Could you please contact me through the form on my blog, thanks. CraftyNataliesblog.blogspot.com
P.s. great card.